oh my heck this really is addicting. my cousin rebecca posted about it on her blog and i had to do it like 15 times in a row to keep trying to get better. give it a whirl.
Yup, I'm not going to lie... I am really bad at typing. I have always been envious of your typing skills, and now I have some numbers to back it up. Yea, I am definately NOT going to tell you my number until I up it about 30 words. :o~ Time to practice!
Yup, I'm not going to lie... I am really bad at typing. I have always been envious of your typing skills, and now I have some numbers to back it up. Yea, I am definately NOT going to tell you my number until I up it about 30 words. :o~ Time to practice!
3 comments:
Yup, I'm not going to lie... I am really bad at typing. I have always been envious of your typing skills, and now I have some numbers to back it up. Yea, I am definately NOT going to tell you my number until I up it about 30 words. :o~ Time to practice!
Yup, I'm not going to lie... I am really bad at typing. I have always been envious of your typing skills, and now I have some numbers to back it up. Yea, I am definately NOT going to tell you my number until I up it about 30 words. :o~ Time to practice!
so i tried it. hahaha... oh man. its on my page. i need to do somemore.
Post a Comment