Thursday, October 25, 2007

halloween party!

these are some wonderful pictures of when we dressed up for our ward halloween ward party! none of us really had a costume ready, except jill who's was amazing, so we somewhat made them up. but they turned out great!


lydia is swim team member, sara is a cute little black cat,
jill is a pirate, and i am an angel!


here's the boy's costumes. I don't think they even WERE anything. they just put on funny clothes. its john (he said he was a movie producer); brandon, a lacrosse player; and ben who wasn't really anything.


these are the sweet pumpkins we all made.
can you guess which ones the boys made and which ones the girls made?!


3 comments:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I especially love the open cell phone in your pocket (in the angel picture)...you are darling!

Rebecca Pierce said...

Woah...those are some really intricate pumpkins! Puts ours to shame...didn't know you had a blog, and I am so glad I can check in on you now!

Amanda said...

Those pumpkins are great!!Ours are already molding on our front porch :(