Wednesday, November 4, 2009

from a weekend trip home...

hannah trying to do cheerleading stunts with mommom wouldn't have anything to do with it.
[but lets be honest, it was hilarious]




the boys getting ready for hunting in the wee hours of the morning.
we went at like 6 am to a breakfast in nyssa.
so fun! but...early.






 

dad just getting his nightly ice cream snack ready.
look a mom's look of despair in the first one.
honesly though, his bowl is huge.
first he gets ice cream, in a small MIXING bowl.
next, heavy whipping cream on top.
then adds a little milk, 2% of course.
and lastly some butterfinger to top it off.
isn't he adorable.


 
 
 

the triplets soccer game!
we got there at half time and what we thought would be a blow out was a great game!
it was intense, they did great!
they went on to state and got second!!
awesome.


 
 

always fun to be back with the family.
and i'll be there soon enough for the thanksgiving FESTIVITIES!!!
can't wait.

6 comments:

Lauren Farmer said...

CUTE! i cant wait for thanksgiving! its going to be so much fun!! i love moms face. cheerleading. and dads ice cream. so pricless.

tori said...

honestly, your dad is awesome.

stephanie said...

Ugh, my heart. This post is everything Farmers and I love it. It makes me want to come to Thanksgiving SO bad. I know, I know, I should just do it then. But, I'm not going to. At least I won't be subject to a wkend of gingersnaps, oreo and/or banana shakes, chocolate chip pancakes, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin roll, pumpkin cake, cinnamon & sugar toast, german pancakes covered with special syrup, etc. etc.

:)

Olivia Carter said...

I sure like your family. Tell me how I can have such a great one!

joslin said...

Haha oh my gosh love it. Dad, you gotta love him. Hannah, a bit crazy. :) Sooo excited for Thanksgiving.

Rick said...

I think you did some high tech trickery with the ice cream bowls. My bowl was NOT that big :)