sometimes you just need to "mark all as read" and move on.
ahhhh!!!!! I dont know what google reader is!!!! help!!!!!!!!
dont worry. someday you will. my plan is one day power through it and get all 1000+ over and done with. one day.
That made me laugh! Good luck with that. I hate when there's aton But you can do it. Go through then all think how accomplished you will feel. Hah
Post a Comment
4 comments:
sometimes you just need to "mark all as read" and move on.
ahhhh!!!!! I dont know what google reader is!!!! help!!!!!!!!
dont worry. someday you will.
my plan is one day power through it and get all 1000+ over and done with.
one day.
That made me laugh! Good luck with that. I hate when there's aton But you can do it. Go through then all think how accomplished you will feel. Hah
Post a Comment