i have listened to this song like 1298743 times. just today. i'm seriously obsessed. every time we are in the car [we being elle and i] we change the station constantly just to check if it came on.
So...Casey and I just heard this in the car and we were both like this is a great song! Thought it was great that you thought so too! FABULOUS...we're friends...for sure! LOVE YA!
so mostly i feel like i am bff with josh kelley, so naturally i feel a close bond to charles. so this song makes me happy on many levels. i can see how you would listen to it over and over. i just might.
5 comments:
So...Casey and I just heard this in the car and we were both like this is a great song! Thought it was great that you thought so too! FABULOUS...we're friends...for sure! LOVE YA!
If I was famous I'd want to be called Lady Carter. Pretty cool
I have to agree with you that this is a great song. I'll have to remember it.
did you know the guy on the right is josh kelley's brother? yep.
so mostly i feel like i am bff with josh kelley, so naturally i feel a close bond to charles. so this song makes me happy on many levels. i can see how you would listen to it over and over. i just might.
chlescri!
Post a Comment