Thursday, June 11, 2009

i love when people have really unprofessional email addresses.

not.

i mean people get a new one.
atleast for work stuff.
its called gmail.

hah what brought this on you ask??

i asked this guy i was working with today for his email [he is an adult. 40's? 50's?]
and he gave me this email:
lumpy2@somethingsomethingsomething.

3 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Haha! My junkmail address is the address I've had since middle school- cowgirlprincess101 SO EMBARRASSING when they ask for it at Borders for my rewards card. I NEED to switch it!

Unknown said...

Sadly, this hit too close to home. I was scolded once because my email address was to presumptuous...

Here's some of my favorites:
alaskanflygirl@
nsyncforeva@ (it was a dude)
hotmormonmomma@ (ew...)
sweatypie@ (she meant sweety pie, I cried laughing)

monica said...

see, i think we should all have really funny, goofy ones. spread the smiles.(but keep it appropriate/not sketchy)

how awesome would it be if you were at say Borders getting email addresses all day and one after another were funny emails. hah. instead of boring ones.

i mean i am not literally promoting this, but interesting thought huh?

pinkwafflechuncks@hotmail.com

rednes!