i get this email notification and i am like SWEET someone commented on my blog.
nope.
just me.
i do the SAME things with my phone (or used to i guess...he he)
i would send a text to myself with a reminder (remember nextel doesn't haveee the notepad feature) and seconds later i would receive a text! i would be like oh yay i got a text!
nope.
just me.
anyone else have this issue?
i do the SAME things with my phone (or used to i guess...he he)
i would send a text to myself with a reminder (remember nextel doesn't haveee the notepad feature) and seconds later i would receive a text! i would be like oh yay i got a text!
nope.
just me.
anyone else have this issue?

4 comments:
hahha. oh man.
I totally have that issue! Today I was using 411 on my cell. I pushed "1" to have the liting sent in the form of a text, and like one second later, I'm being connected and I hear a beep, I think I have another call, I click over and no...it was just a text notification and now I dropped my other call! HELLO!
Kait! It isnt you this time lol. sorry to say but no i dont have that problem...sad. But, I have the same phone as you! Exact same. I had my green one but it was FREAKING out so i had to get another one sent to me. Which they were all out of green. :( hence, the new white phone.
I do this to myself frequently. And every time I get so excited and then so sad.
Post a Comment