Tuesday, May 6, 2008

okay this post is for the obsessive american idol watchers.

for one, lets be honest, jason needs to leave. hooray he made it this far and that is good for him, but he needs to go.

for two, david archuletta is so great. seriously, like he is amazing. his voice is so pure. i love him.
oh my gosh okay for THREE, did anyone else notice how the recap of archuletta was a different version than what he sang?! this is a little hard to explain, but for his second song (love me tender) in the end of it he sang "i love you, yeah, and i always will." if you noticed his voice faltered a little bit, well it didn't falter but like it was quieter on the "always" part. SO for the recap of it he definitely didn't say "yeah" after the i love you, and his voice didn't falter in the end!

so i know that was really confusing and probably didn't make much sense, but go find it online and watch! compare the end of the second song to the recap of his second song, they are different!

WEIRD.

4 comments:

monica said...

david should win, but even if he doesnt he is going to be big, hes pretty much the cutest thing ever on american idol

lydiaruth said...

I didn't even notice that. But I stop paying attention when they do the recaps.

tori said...

ok so i was tagged and i had to tag five other people and you were one of them. so that should be fun for you. all the details are on my blog. :)

Alicia said...

haha, that's funny you noticed that. I am an avid AI watcher this season too. I am so glad Jason is finally gone, but I wish Syesha could make it to the finale. I don't think she will because both David's have so many fans. Anyways, hope you're well!