why i love my mom: she...
-tell me she loves me
-helps me with everything (seriously, i mean for example when its time to register for classes i ask her which ones i should take. maybe i'm a bit spoiled.)
-is beautiful, i mean look at that picture!
-always supports us in our bagzillion activities!
-gets up early every morning to make us breakfast. and the good kind too not just cereal or something boring
-is an example to me of service
-makes sure that us kids don't look homeless when we leave for public places. this usually involves dousing the kids with a spray bottle to get out the wrinkles or waking everyone up by 7 on sundays to make sure the youngins are bathed and have their nails clipped before we are out the door. i'd say its worth it.
-has a strong testimony
-loves my dad
lets be honest, she is a super mom. now if she would just start using that blog...

6 comments:
"super mom" is an understatement, your mom's AMAZING... except for the whole blogging bit... now at least I know for sure that she's not perfect... until she blogs. Thanks for hosting us for a night last weekend!
Your mom is amazing. One of the best I've ever known.
i like this post. yay. I wish i knew your family better
I love Laurie!!! Great post Kaitlin.
She is definitely a SUPER MOM. She does a better job of 10 kids than I do with 2! She's an inspiration to me for sure...as long as by inspiration I don't mean to suggest that I'm going to follow in her footsteps...I love her!
Thanks Kaitlin, It is easy to be a mom when I have amazing kids...You make my job easy...and my amazing husband who makes me look good...I just sit back and eat bonbons and everyone else thinks I am amazing :)
Post a Comment