lol those are cute pics! but ya the internet is for free just some places cost money like Sydney said that like an airport costs but its tells you so ya its all good! and i really like the case it is really cute!! its so cool lol
Okay... finally.... I think... tag you're it! I found Erik and Jona's (Tuft) blog... with one problem, I don't currently have access to it. But for the record, I found it so now it is up to you to find the next one. Here's the link, now I just got to figure out what their email is and try to get connected. Don't worry, if I figure that out I'll hook you up! Where've you been anyway? Hello out there! http://tuftblog.blogspot.com/
9 comments:
wow kaitlin you looked a lot like alec when you were little! i just saw that
Cute pics of you and Jos!
I remember when you were than small! You guys were sure cute.
My little babies are all growed up ...:(
im pretty sure i knew you at all those ages...that makes me cool.
i like you both a lot now, but i miss you as babies!
lol those are cute pics! but ya the internet is for free just some places cost money like Sydney said that like an airport costs but its tells you so ya its all good! and i really like the case it is really cute!! its so cool lol
Hey Kaitlin....I tagged you! Go to my blog for the information...it is a different one than normal. Thank you!
Okay... finally.... I think... tag you're it! I found Erik and Jona's (Tuft) blog... with one problem, I don't currently have access to it. But for the record, I found it so now it is up to you to find the next one. Here's the link, now I just got to figure out what their email is and try to get connected. Don't worry, if I figure that out I'll hook you up! Where've you been anyway? Hello out there! http://tuftblog.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment