i like the top one...i may get that one. i want a digital like that, easier to take places.
I love my new Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W90.
I got the cannon for christmas.. I love it... it is a must have! you will love it!
but then again I am a little partial to cannon's.. I have the rebel xti.. monica is right, so much easier to take places. the pictures are great too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i like the top one...i may get that one. i want a digital like that, easier to take places.
I love my new Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W90.
I got the cannon for christmas.. I love it... it is a must have! you will love it!
but then again I am a little partial to cannon's.. I have the rebel xti.. monica is right, so much easier to take places. the pictures are great too.
Post a Comment