Sunday, April 6, 2008

new blog.

i decided to get a new blog. don't worry, its not instead of this one, its with this one. i was thinking about how i have so many funny stories from growing up, way back in elementary even! since i was never very good at writing in my journal, i don't want to forget those memories! so i am starting a new blog. this one is just dedicated to my past stories and random things that i happen to remember. i'm kind of excited for it. here's the link: kaitlinsstories.blogspot.com

and you really don't need to check it yet, i haven't done anything with it. it might be a few days. i've got to get those creative juices flowing and have to remember my stories!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I in any of those fun childhood stories???? you are so cute.. I have been wanting to do the same type of thing!

Anonymous said...

actually this is ashley

Biddle Family said...

here I am

Biddle Family said...

here I am