Sunday, March 2, 2008

three of my favorite things


okay these wall flowers from bath and body works work so well. i cannot even tell you. i really like the vanilla coconut smell, or the sweet pea...but if you want something to make a room smell good this is the answer. you can definitely notice it, even after having them in for like 30 min.



okay i love my dear blistex silk and shine chapstick. i was almost running out (because my friend monica accidentally stole my last one :) BUT after a run to walmart i bought a few to stock up and it should last till the end of the semester. seriously this stuff is great, it feels wonderful, has a good smell, and i love how it looks. its not super glossy, but it looks really cute on. i'm just saying.


excedrine does wonders for me. whenever i have a migraine i turn to my trusted friend, and usually it helps me out. if you ever have a migraine or a bad headache you should def try it.

2 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

I am a HUGE fan of wall flowers & Excedrin too. I guess I'll have to try that chapstick since you have such great taste!

Rebecca Pierce said...

I totally use the wallflowers! They were on sale for 50% off for awhile and I stocked up. I don't know what flavor I have on now, but it's yummy.