Friday, February 1, 2008

soccer my love


so i played an intermural soccer game yesterday and it was SO fun. no we didn't win. but it was so great anyways. i was super nervous before the game, because a. its co-ed and b. i hadn't played forever. when you combine those two facts it makes the point even more. who wants to look like an idiot in front of a bunch of boys? don't worry i didn't. well i mean its not like i was the star of the show, but there were definitely some people who hadn't played before really, like not in high school so i wasn't the worst person out there. ah it was so great, and too bad that right after i remember that i love soccer we don't have a game for two weeks.
ps. my body hurts. from that soccer game. i forgot that you use so many dang muscles when you play soccer. even my back hurts. who knew?

4 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Awesome! I would love to pick up soccer again and I'm sure if I did that I'd be 10 times more sore than you. Sounds like fun!

monica said...

i miss watching all your guys' sports games. sad.

Rebecca Pierce said...

You look tough! Way to go!

Julie said...

AWESOME pics Kaitlin! You look like you're kicking booty!