Saturday, February 9, 2008

so i am thinking that my mother should get a blog. this is why.
-she writes a weekly newsletter anyways, and this way people could just read it whenever they felt like it, and maybe if she got brave she could even break it up into a few different posts during the week so it wasn't so overwhelming during the week.
-everyone has a blog.
-she could put fun pictures on it along with the fun stories to update.

okay who votes that my mom should get a blog?

3 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Totally agree. I count for five votes because I represent my wife, two kids, and the baby on the way. Would love to read your family's craziness in a more accessible, stylish medium. You can do it Laurie!

Rebecca Pierce said...

FOR SURE! She's a total blog mom!!

Biddle Family said...

AMEN sister!!!
and should I say how many people I count for????? I mean seriously...my family, my parents family, scott's parents family.... thats like... well over 1000!!