Saturday, December 1, 2007

movies

wow i already remembered something that i forgot. i saw two GREAT movies this break that i failed to mention.

first of all august rush.
seriously a great movie. i love it so much! a. the guy in it is super cute. b. the girl is beautiful. and like the natural kind. like she didn't have alot of makeup on and her hair was always frizzy/wispy and gorgeous. c. they fall in love. now the best part about this is that they were so different. he was like a hard core rocker and she played the cello. and so they were so cute together. d. the ending is happy. not sad.
i basically want everyone to go watch this movie. thanks.
all because of this movie i now want to play a guitar and be in love. seriously who wouldn't want that?







Next good movie: Dan in Real Life

this movie was way good...there were some funny parts (of course because steve carell is in it) and it was just a good story line too. my two favorite quotes from this would have to be :

Daughter: (about driving) "If you don't let me, I'll never learn."
Dad: "But if I let you, you might not live."

"You are a murderer of love!"

4 comments:

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I still want to see August Rush, I really LOVED Dan in Real Life

monica said...

i need to see both of these! i was thinking about it and we saw so many good movies that week! i love movies!

Rebecca Pierce said...

I loved DIRL, and I want to see AR...but ENCHANTED takes the cake! Kaitlin, you HAVE to see this movie. Make sure you don't just see it with girls. Get your friends to watch a trailor on youtube and then they'll all want to see it. It is soooo funny and clean and romantic to boot! Chris isn't at all on the girly movie bandwagon and he actually liked it.

Amanda said...

I LOVED Dan in Real Life! It must have been the Thanksgiving weekend thing to do cause we went the day after thanksgiving (instead of shopping :) I am dying to see August Rush and hopefully will talk Brady into seeing with me this weekend! Love the thanksgiving update!