Sunday, September 2, 2007

well yesterday me, jossy, kade, my parents and alicia went to the byu football game. it was pretty fun except for the part where we were melting. it was hot out, let me tell you. because it was so dang hot, my nice dad went and bought some delicious snowcones. i had tigers blood flavor that is pretty much my favorite.

kade showing his muscles

us taking a cool picture in the mirror. lindsay even made it in the picture!




jossy me and alicia

us being cougars

we also had some cotton candy which was enjoyable as well.

byu won the game and after that we went back to the boys (some of alicias friends) house and laid on the trampaline for a bit. that was lovely.

after that was the sad part when my family left me. luckily i still had alicia with me so i wasn't all alone! i was so sad to say bye to them...what am i going to do with out kade to make me laugh and joslin to talk to?! luckily there is such thing as telephones.

so after my parents left it was time to party! :) i was going out to eat with alicia and her friends and we decided to ride on their motorcycles! i decded i actually love riding motorcycles! maybe i should get one.


today i went to church all by myself! meaning that alicia wasn't with me. all of the girls in our hall walked over there together. seems like it should be a fun ward the bishop (bishop franco) seems fun! i went to have dinner at alicias after that and tonight i am spending the night at her house. sleepover!

2 comments:

farmersdozen.com said...

Hey Kait! this is Jami! I totally miss you! I hate doing my hair in the morning. I wish you could have watched some of the soccer games we have played. We haven't lost any games yet! Highschool is fun except you don't talk to any of your friends unless they are in the same classes as you! It kinda sucks sometimes. Well I love you a TON! I hope you are having a blast at college. I wish I was there with you. Have you met any hot returned missionaries? I love you
love JaMi FarMeR

kstrough said...

You know, I don't think you should get a motorcycle . . . But I can see you with the leather!