we had some yummy indian food for erin's birthday...mmmmm.
i'm so cultural these days, i've branched out to thai food and indian food. and i think they're delicious.
Jacob and I love Thai food. It's our favorite. And, I've agreed to try Indian, sounds like it's worth it. Go us! P.S. I miss you. We should have a girls night, especially now that Sara K.G. is back.
5 comments:
wow look at you. i havnt even been to an indian restuarant. that would scare me. im sure i would pick something nastysauce.
Jacob and I love Thai food. It's our favorite. And, I've agreed to try Indian, sounds like it's worth it. Go us! P.S. I miss you. We should have a girls night, especially now that Sara K.G. is back.
Kaitlin...you are gorgeous! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you!
love this! what a great night. balloon in a box = success.
well gosh these 2 pictures are adorable.
Post a Comment