we had like 50 eggs, and little did we know like 20 people we coming over.
so good thing we were prepared.
too bad there are no pictures with jos in them, she was the photographer today.
eggs!
did you know i love hard boiled eggs?!
one of my favorite things in life?!

4 comments:
lets be honest that guy in the first picture looks like he has a rather large body and rather small head...
i dont think i knew you loved hard boiled eggs so much.
I DO remember freshman year!! I totally thought about it while I was creating my own egg post! I seriously laughed when I read your comment about it. I also loved that you ate all our eggs, because I hate them hardboiled, and no one eats them at our house over here!!
Looks like fun! Pretty eggs too!
haha. Everytime I make boiled egss(including this weekend) I remember how you have to boil them for EXACTLY 14 minutes. Since that's what your dad figured out should work to keep the outsides of the yolk from getting that gross dark color. Or some reason like that.
Post a Comment