that bottom picture wins my heart. reverlh!
Love the glasses! You guys are so cute!
ahhh so fun! :)
Looks like a ton of fun! I dig the glasses, you should sport those in McCall this summer!
I love the picture of Joslin with those boys. Mostly I just love you girls. And I miss you and want to see you. We'll be in SLC for a week around conference. Are you guys still going to be in Utah? Because if you are, we should play.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that bottom picture wins my heart.
reverlh!
Love the glasses! You guys are so cute!
ahhh so fun! :)
Looks like a ton of fun! I dig the glasses, you should sport those in McCall this summer!
I love the picture of Joslin with those boys.
Mostly I just love you girls. And I miss you and want to see you. We'll be in SLC for a week around conference. Are you guys still going to be in Utah? Because if you are, we should play.
Post a Comment