Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i accomplished soo much today

-spoke with a travel agent about flights for our trip to germany.
-added my classes for berlin.
-wrote a thank you email for someone
-successfully applied for my passport
-wrote a letter to someone else (can't say who...they might read the blog!)
-finished folding laundry
-made a schedule of when all my assignments are due the rest of the semester
-picked up a prescription at the health center
-walked home in the delicious sun with elle
-backed up my hard drive (finallyy)
-looked at funny videos and pictures i have on my computer
-decorated my debit card with a personalized photo (fun?!)

and on top of all that i'm going to bed at a decent time!
yay.

i'll leave you with a cute picture.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
 

6 comments:

stephanie said...

I got all the way down to you walking home w/ Elle before I realized I was reading your blog and not Monica's on my Reader. That's weird, because most of it doesn't make sense for being Monica.

XP said...

Kaitlin. I can spell however I want! Ha jk I just need to learn how to spell check!

Lifeless Lessons said...

Your debit card better have my face on it...

monica said...

a. ummm you forGOT to mention you skyped monica. duh!
b. hah stephanie
c. what a freaking productive day.
d. was the ticket from the travel agency free? :)
e. oh man, i fail as a friend. 5 years ago you asked me to make that personalized debit card. i really did have every attention to do so.
f. joslin, what is that cute coat? it looks divine with your hair.
g. kaitlin, isnt that the hoodie we decided you were getting ride of?

agwood!

joslin said...

oh mon that coat is from nordstroms and it was on sell for 33! sure i'll buy it. and thanks! sad i don't think we wanted to get rid of kaits hoodie that she has on. we like that one?

monica said...

it was the same day! it says you posted this on the 16th. we skyped that day. just saying.