Tuesday, September 8, 2009

nbd i got a car.


and there you have it.
honda accord.
black.
darling.

we took syd on a little test spin right before we left to provo.
we were rocking out to a little chris brown, a little taylor swift.
love it! love her! (darling, yes?)
and yeah, we drove to provo all by ourselves!
growing up so fast.

the best part was when we got to provo and went to park in the reserved underground parking that i get for my condo. sounds great right? yeah except they forgot to mention they were little BABY spots and no real cars can fit in them. nice joke mountainwood, nice joke.

5 comments:

Olivia Carter said...

Oh my goodness! That's HUGE! Congrats missy & the car is HOT!

Lindsay Jane said...

I am so excited I can't even stand it. I can't wait to see it!!!

monica said...

you are sooooo funny. those pictures by the car! oh my heavens. crack up!

nbd.

coriss!

joslin said...

ummm you forgot to give me these pictures crazy!

lets work on that. :)

Rebecca Pierce said...

That is such a big deal! I bought my first car after my mission and it was so fun to have that freedom! Congrats!