i liked that a lot. i love strangers dancing. that guy dances funny.
i want to be him. and im just saying..he went to madagascar :) haha
THIS was SO AWESOME!! who is this guy seriously!?
The title draws me off.... BUT THE VIDEO WAS AWESOME
umm...I have never seen this before but this was freaking AMAZING I loved it!! I thought this was really sweet!!
oh, thanks for re-posting that.lersuc!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i liked that a lot. i love strangers dancing. that guy dances funny.
i want to be him. and im just saying..he went to madagascar :) haha
THIS was SO AWESOME!! who is this guy seriously!?
The title draws me off.... BUT THE VIDEO WAS AWESOME
umm...I have never seen this before but this was freaking AMAZING I loved it!! I thought this was really sweet!!
oh, thanks for re-posting that.
lersuc!
Post a Comment