(or this yellow version)
it's $80.00. but i mean the modbe ones were like $70 right? (so that makes it okay?) hasome one told me it looked too old for me.
but i lovee it.
so can we take a vote?
i want to order it like asap.
tell me what you thinkkk.
ps oh my heck lauren just got her license! so cool! good job lolo.

9 comments:
hah well it's not my favy but I think you will look cute in it. And 80 dollars idk. But it's all right. You will look cute!
um... too old for you?
i think it's mega cute and i am a big fan of it. and red is a great color. 80 bucks is a little steep, but like you said it's only a little more expensive than modbe. i say go for it.
Get it! It's adorable. Target had some like that earlier this year that I was trying to find for you but it looks like they don't have them anymore, but these colors are cuter and I'm sure it's much better quality. I think if you love it it's worth investing in a swimsuit that'll last.
its pretty cute but mt friend just told me about ricki swimsuits... they are cute.. google them!
1:if you get it get the red cause the yellow is to bright
2:i think 80 dollars is to expensive 3: i dont really like it but that is just me lime ricki has really cute suits that is where i got mine for 60 but what ever you like hannah so i dont think so
jami talking...so like i told you on the phone i dont really like this style to much. but you like it sooo do what you want. i also think that $80 is to much to spend since you already have cute swimsuits. but your also rolling in the dough.haha so i vote no.sorry :)
I totally have been crushing on the yellow one- I want it BAD!
I bought a jcrew swimsuit for $80 3 years ago and it's held up great. No fuzzies or runs. Then I bought a shade swimsuit for $40 and it get trashed just in one summer.
I think paying more for a swimsuit usually means it's good quality and will be worth it.
Okay, I actually have a swimsuit just like it, but it has a skirt at the bottom, SO I like the style, but 80 is kinda expensive, but I'm cheap, plus the fact that I got mine for free =) anyways, if you have the money, need a swimsuit and like it, why not? except if we ever went swimming we'd match...lol haha we could wear our matchy matchy swimsuits, lol, so yeah oh and definately red it looks better on you =)
I am so glad you love ella good! I just found out that my cousin bought it and moved it over by Trafalga. It is in the Parleys Hardware Store parking lot right next to Trafalga. And I LOVVVE that swimming suit. Definitly not too old:)
I'm all for buying swimsuits at the end of the season when they are like $10-$30 but if you're needing to get one now, it is DARLING! I think I'd go with the yellow if I were you since you have such pretty tan skin. But red is always cute as well.
Post a Comment