Sunday, May 10, 2009

ich liebe meine mutti

[that means i love my mother.]


why i like her so much:

1. when i am at school and i am walking to class she would always talk to me on the phone and doesn't get annoyed when i either say "i'll call you back" and quickly hang up on her if i see someone i know on campus, or when i have to cut our conversation short because i have arrived at class and am running late.

2. she listens to my crazy stories about friends or boys and knows who all of my friends are.

3. i call her frequently when i am making a meal to get help. "how do you cook chicken?" that happens alot.

4. we always had a clean, happy, bug-free, non-yelling, smiley, spiritual, friend welcome, home that i always loved and still love to be in.

5. she bore ten children. need i say more.

well i could go on and on but the point is i love my mom and she is marvelous and stylish and giving and funny. i am glad that we are friends and that i can talk to her anytime about anything. i am glad she knows my secrets.

i'm glad that when those families were getting arranged up in heaven that this was the one i got stuck in. that was a good match i'd say.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I could not agree more. Your mom is amazing!

And PS I get to see her in 2.5 weeks. Jealous?

tori said...

ok so this is really random. and not really about your mom. well i guess it could relate back to your mom in some way. ok ill make this post relate back to your mom at the end i promise.
whoo ok. so question. is it you that makes pumpkin cookies? or is that someone else? because i was thinking about them today and they are fricking amazing. and i couldnt remember if it was you or not and it was really bugging me.
ok so now back to your mom... yesterday i made grilled tuna sandwiches and i was thinking about how your dear mother was the one that introduced me to them and that made me think about all the wonderful lunches that she use to make us back in the day, like the amazing tacos... oh my gosh... my mouth is watering just thinking about them... thanks sister farmer!

Melissa Jangula said...

Sometimes I wish that your mom was my mom... but that would have made her, like, 14 when she had me, so I think that maybe it's okay that I have the mom that I do. I like her too.