Monday, December 29, 2008

someone had a

birthday!

well...i'm twenty.
it was a marvelous day.
i got to sleep in.
my favorite: toaster stroodles, were for breakfast.
i went to basketball practice with jami which was fun. i've missed that.
i got lots of birthday texts, calls, and messages. thanks people! i really love that.
we had a family party that night and had the usual heath cake and opened some presents.
i love birthdays!
it just makes me smile when people REMEMBER me and think of me on my day! it makes me so happy. even if i just get a simple
text it just makes me so happy. just ask joslin i was just giddy all day long!


im TWENTY!!
super excited...can you tell?

dad watching the game...
bsu was playing. it was a big game.

i didn't have enough fingers so they helped me.

make a wish!

so happy.

ithe younger kids liked to help me open the gifts :)
i got ugg boots. yeahhh.


this super cute canvas from my grandma and grandpa!
what a cute idea.

some fun gifts from the fam.
loved them!

3 comments:

monica said...

wow. you really do love your birthday. good for you, good for you. ps. that first picture...probably shouldnt make that face again. hahah. i mean it was hot. 20!

Rebecca Pierce said...

What a happy birthday! I loved being 20, it's a fun time in life, and it seems you are really enjoying it!

Rick said...

So I realize that Toaster STROODLES aren't really made in Germany....but the name STROODLE is German..I guess what I'm trying to say is that with you many years of German you've taken, you should realize that there is no OO in German! I feel so happy that the blog is going again! We sure had fun over Christmas with you and family.