I am so glad that you updated! and now I can use my handy-dandy reader to see that you did so! All of your post are so cute! I'll have to come visit you soon! I can't promise we'll chat until 4am.. but I'll sure try!
oh man i didnt eat these until i worked in vermont at the camp and i would get them and then i fell in love. like olivia i often forget about them though.
I am so so so so so so so so so jealous you got to go to that BYU game! We (Mason, Miles, Max, my dad, Brian and I) all watched it with Spencer Knead (former tightend for the cougars) and he was hilarious. He was rooting for them eventhough it was a TOTAL blowout!
4 comments:
I am so glad that you updated! and now I can use my handy-dandy reader to see that you did so! All of your post are so cute! I'll have to come visit you soon! I can't promise we'll chat until 4am.. but I'll sure try!
MMMM.... I never think of these but whenever I do have them I'm happy! Good luck with this semester of school!
oh man i didnt eat these until i worked in vermont at the camp and i would get them and then i fell in love. like olivia i often forget about them though.
I am so so so so so so so so so jealous you got to go to that BYU game! We (Mason, Miles, Max, my dad, Brian and I) all watched it with Spencer Knead (former tightend for the cougars) and he was hilarious. He was rooting for them eventhough it was a TOTAL blowout!
Post a Comment