Do I EVER!!!! That was the most memorable day of my life! Seriously.. more memorable than any of my kids births. probably because it was so sad and horrific.
So yesterday (9/11/08) i woke up thinking aww how sad today is 9/11. so i go to my bathroom plug my straitener and radio in and begin to listen to the radio. not 1 minute later i get a text saying "remember 9/11 and the families affected fwd: to everyone in your phone. I usually dont forward but i did this time. About 5 minutes after that the radio starts playing America the Beautiful. Sang by the kids who lost parents that fatefull day. I almost cried. Then at school I was sitting in english watching a mini news for kids and they were talking about it. it gets over and i look at the clock, it reads 9:11 and then at 9:11 p.m. i look at the clock. What are the odds of all that happening. I am so grateful for all of the firefigthers that day.
2 comments:
Do I EVER!!!! That was the most memorable day of my life! Seriously.. more memorable than any of my kids births. probably because it was so sad and horrific.
So yesterday (9/11/08) i woke up thinking aww how sad today is 9/11. so i go to my bathroom plug my straitener and radio in and begin to listen to the radio. not 1 minute later i get a text saying "remember 9/11 and the families affected fwd: to everyone in your phone. I usually dont forward but i did this time. About 5 minutes after that the radio starts playing America the Beautiful. Sang by the kids who lost parents that fatefull day. I almost cried. Then at school I was sitting in english watching a mini news for kids and they were talking about it. it gets over and i look at the clock, it reads 9:11 and then at 9:11 p.m. i look at the clock. What are the odds of all that happening. I am so grateful for all of the firefigthers that day.
Post a Comment