so elle has this great hammock chair from mexico hanging in her room these days. one day she was sitting in it. and clayton twisted it all up and trapped her in it by wrapping it up. sooo funny.
omgosh that is so funny i wish i was there i hope I'm never getting killed when you are there because you didnt even help elle escape so you probably wouldnt help me ha ha jk
3 comments:
omgosh that is so funny i wish i was there i hope I'm never getting killed when you are there because you didnt even help elle escape so you probably wouldnt help me ha ha jk
Way to take pictures in stead of help! haha jk but thats funny even though I dont know either of them!
haha, either she was stuck there for a while or you are sooo good to have your camera right there!
Post a Comment