Sunday, April 13, 2008
roommate SLEEPOVER
one day we made a list of all the fun things that we needed to do before we went home (sad, right?). so we have this great list and on friday night we did one of them! we really wanted to have a sleepover, and i really wanted to sleep on the couch (it was just one of the things that i felt like i needed to do before i left penrose hall) so we had it in the kitchen! the girls (meaning sara and lydia, everyone else seems to be missing these days so we party it up alot) moved their mattresses in, we had delicious grasshopper cheesecake made by lydia and exchanged music! it was a fun night, kind of makes me sad to leave.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What in the world is that in the first picture?!?
Oh wait. Just kidding. I get it. It's the grasshopper cheesecake, right? (Note to self: read entire post before asking questions that might be answered in said post...)
haha meliss you are so funny.
A sleepover in the kitchen/living room! I totally did that when I lived in Heritage too, so many years ago. Good times!
oh fun! i love nights like this!
pS. that was NOT 67 posts....why do i even believe you?? ahhah.
Geesh! I swear I looked at your blog like yesterday and there were no updates... and then I get on here and there's like 67 posts! crazy. I'm glad you're making your first year at college so much fun! You'll miss these days and look back at them and be glad you took advantage of this time!
Post a Comment