one little piece of story from family visiting:
mom: (trying to describe the name that she has to her team) oh! the first president!
joslin: abraham lincoln
mom: yes (and passes it on to the next person)
bahaha one of the funniest moments of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
was this catch phrase or something? That's hilarious and even funnier that both your mom and joslin had the same false facts. When is your mom going to actually blog anyway? Hi Laurie :*P
that was funny!!! you made my day~
hahahhah that is great!! whatever works to get the point!! good thing joslin was on the same wave length!
hey joslin...been to a factory lately!?! love you!
That's probably one of the funniest things that I have heard in a long time. Thanks for giving me a laugh
oh, so funny. still laughing.
So funny, but so common! If I had been there, I might not have caught it. If someone asked me straight up, who was the first president of the US? I'd know it was Washington, but it wouldn't be something I would catch when playing a game like that. That is hilarious though.
Post a Comment