oh my heck i just signed up for housing. it is such a relief to finally figure that out! i am staying with my current roommate sara who is such a sweetheart, i am so lucky to be living with her again. and then my friend mary (we were bffs in 5th grade). i am really excited! we are staying in university villa...it isn't extremely nice or anything (my mom says that okay because i am a college student) but it will be fun, and its super cheap! the kitchen is rather small but other than that is will be good. jill (another roommate) will be next door to us and then lydia might stay by us also, so it will be fun to stay near with all of us girls. it is sad that danielle and rachel are going to be far from us but we have already planned on having waffle wednesday every once in a while to get together. okay that is my story. and i am having a orange slushie right now. and its delicious.
ahh i am still just so excited. seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats! Have fun moving into and decorating your new place. Looks like you're back in the blogging groove! Your mom has a blog... Yay!
I think now that you mention that, I was having nightmares about being single and like thirty in Provo last night. I was going to grad school and I was trying to figure out where in Provo I should live so that I didn't have really young roommates. That's so funny...these stresses really do stick with you! That is a great, convenient location, I think my mom lived there!
Post a Comment