Friday, December 14, 2007
our cute new room
so sara and i decided to decorate our room for christmastime (like two weeks ago i think?) and it is so so fun. we got two strands of lights, which were so cheap it was great! then i made a ton of snowflakes, 20 or so, and hung them up with clear string so it looks like they are floating! it is such a fun thing, now i love coming to my room! these pictures aren't great, but this is sort of what it looks like! and good news, we are going to leave them up past christmas, because they are just snowflakes and lights. as opposed to christmas things. you know? ah i love our room. i vote it the cutest most festive room of the apt.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ummm your room looks super cute and i like the pics, it makes it look cozy! i wish i was there.
i wish you were here too.
i would be okay with that.
so cute, good job.
I love it! I did the same thing when I was in school!
I love the lights. It looks so festive!!
Post a Comment