so. when i was home if we ever both had these pjs clean we would match. when i was getting ready to leave to california this summer (for two months) me and kade discussed it and we decided that we can still match even if we aren't really together. so whenever one of us feels ready to match we make sure to call the other and we match each other! we call it the matching game.
last night as you can tell was a matching day, i thought i would take a picture to document. its so fun kade leaves me messages ALL the time about our matching business. sometimes its "um, we can't match today because my shirt is in the laundry" or "kaitlin we are matching today!" one time he called and said "hi its kade and um im in charge of the matching game, but i can't match today. cuz i don't know where my matching clothes are. call me back!" it makes me happy when i get one of those voicemails!
claire also joins in on the matching game sometimes, and on occasion jos has as well. usually though its just kade and i.

3 comments:
looks like you already opened your homesick box. (i can see one of the pictures from it in the mirror)
hope you aren't too homesick.
xoxo
I love you! I'm in charge of the matching game. I missed you, and I love you. Did you go to a mission? If I have my matching clothes I'll match tonight, and I'll call you.
Love,
Kade
i dont know how i missed this post. i like it. i cant wait to see kade, he sounds so grown(as grown up as he can be) up!
Post a Comment